I am sooooo sleepy.
I can barely keep my eyes open today. I stayed up until one watching a movie with my mom. But I slept in until almost ten so I shouldn't be this tired. Maybe it is just the weather. The sound that the wind makes blowing through the trees and all the leaves blowing around the yard. Every once in a while you can hear it pushing it's way through the sill in the window. The sky is such a ghostly gray. Fall is moving upon us. "I stand tall amongst the trees as I feel them whip around me embracing their strength in my soul." Fall has always been a time of reflection for me. I feel exposed like the trees when their leaves are stripped from them. I look down at myself to see if I have grown taller or if the storms of this life have twisted my limbs. I look around me to see if I have born fruit. I look up to see if I can still see the heavens shining on me. I look to the future and realize afresh that I am nothing without God. Preparing for the winter knowing that peace comes in the stillness. Thank you God for making me the way you knew was best.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home