posting
Posting, Posting, 1,2...Posting...
How do you create the perfect post? I don't know. I've never done it.
I run out of things to say.
We tore out our tub surround this week to fix a leak and like all projects that at first seem so simple, we are still without a shower. We are hoping to have it done tonight. In the mean time, don't get too close to us without a nose pin.
Home repairs are a necessary evil. I love the result it's just getting there that's so frustrating.
Why can't houses fix themselves or never break down it the first place?
I don't really mind that much I suppose.
It's kinda fun working with my husband on a mutual project.
I hope everyone else is having a good week. We appreciate all of you!
How do you create the perfect post? I don't know. I've never done it.
I run out of things to say.
We tore out our tub surround this week to fix a leak and like all projects that at first seem so simple, we are still without a shower. We are hoping to have it done tonight. In the mean time, don't get too close to us without a nose pin.
Home repairs are a necessary evil. I love the result it's just getting there that's so frustrating.
Why can't houses fix themselves or never break down it the first place?
I don't really mind that much I suppose.
It's kinda fun working with my husband on a mutual project.
I hope everyone else is having a good week. We appreciate all of you!




1 Comments:
the person who comes up with a no repair house will be a billionaire.
Post a Comment
<< Home