Christmas is coming!
I still have a few present to get.
There are some very frustrating people to shop for on my list.
What do you buy for someone who has everything?
For someone who has no hobbies?
For someone who says they don't want anything?
For someone who only needs or wants expensive gifts?
How do you know when you have found the perfect gift?
Is it like when you meet the right person? You just "know"?
Gift certificates come in handy but I always feel cheap giving them like I didn't think that person was good enough for me to take the time to get them something they would really like.
In reality, I buy certificates only as a last resort after I've spent countless hours scouring stores for the "perfect" gift only to come up empty handed.
So, I spend more energy and time on the gift certificate people than on the gift people.
Anyway, I'm hoping to finish my shopping this weekend with the exception of a few odds and ends that will have to wait for my last checks of the year.
I hope everyone else is successful this year and that you all find the "perfect" gift.
There are some very frustrating people to shop for on my list.
What do you buy for someone who has everything?
For someone who has no hobbies?
For someone who says they don't want anything?
For someone who only needs or wants expensive gifts?
How do you know when you have found the perfect gift?
Is it like when you meet the right person? You just "know"?
Gift certificates come in handy but I always feel cheap giving them like I didn't think that person was good enough for me to take the time to get them something they would really like.
In reality, I buy certificates only as a last resort after I've spent countless hours scouring stores for the "perfect" gift only to come up empty handed.
So, I spend more energy and time on the gift certificate people than on the gift people.
Anyway, I'm hoping to finish my shopping this weekend with the exception of a few odds and ends that will have to wait for my last checks of the year.
I hope everyone else is successful this year and that you all find the "perfect" gift.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home