Well, Chris and I had another talk about kids names and we now have three girls names picked out. Bethany Myra, Nadia Renea, and Evelyn Abigail. I liked Evelyn too much to leave it as a middle name. We still don't have any boys names. What if we don't have any girls?
Why is it so hard? It's a good thing we have time or otherwise we might have a nameless child on our hands.
Our house is still for sale. We might take it off the market in a couple of weeks.
Vacation is in two weeks!! I can't wait.
I love vacation. That's why I go to work, so I can take a vacation.
Why is it so hard? It's a good thing we have time or otherwise we might have a nameless child on our hands.
Our house is still for sale. We might take it off the market in a couple of weeks.
Vacation is in two weeks!! I can't wait.
I love vacation. That's why I go to work, so I can take a vacation.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home