64 Days
Only 64 days till Christmas and guess what?! I bought my first present today! It's for my dad, but I can't tell you what it is in case he reads this blog. Christmas is so much more fun if you can keep things a surprise. I don't like knowing everything that I am getting because then I wouldn't have the fun of guessing or sneaking into the living room and shaking all the boxes with my name on them. Don't even tell me that you don't do that too. If you don't, than you must want to and just practice great restraint or your a humbug. I always feel like a kid at Christmas time. I curl up on the couch and stare at the brilliant lights on the tree letting my mind take me back...well, I am getting caught up aren't I. I better focus on the fact that we have a whole 64 more days. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time too and I musn't skip it over in my excitement. This year should be the best one we've had in a long time because the whole family is going to be together. For the first time in six years, Jesse (and his family!) is going to be home for the holiday. I pray to my Lord that he will bless us with peace and His Love.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home