Quotable
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.- Henry Ford
Don't give up on yourself when you fail. Forgive, Learn, Try Again.-Anna
Don't give up on yourself when you fail. Forgive, Learn, Try Again.-Anna
A site for random inquiries and scattered thoughts, most bizzare
4 Comments:
That is so good to remember. It's so hard to forgive one's self.We are our worst enemy.
Thanks for being my co-worker Anna.
What about me collen? Am I an old shoe?! Yeah, yeah, I'm not a co-worker. How about co-worker for Christ? Doesn't that get me some points?
You are definitely not an old shoe Steph - maybe a new shoe. I'd have to get to know you better to tell what KIND of shoe:) Yes, you are a co-worker in Christ, but the points? Boggles my mind. All I know is I love ya sistas!
Post a Comment
<< Home