Still Nothing.
I still couldn't get my pics on my blog last night. I think it's my brothers computer. It has issues.
Maybe someday I'll put them on Click Away but for now I'm just gonna get on with life.
I'm GEEKED! I'm going golfing this Saturday! I've really got the itch. I've been talking about it for a couple of months now, you can even ask Colleen. There just isn't anything quite like it, you know, the feeling you get when you hit the ball just right and you know it. It takes off like a rocket right toward the green and everyone looks on in awe. Then of course it takes you twenty putts to get it in and that look of awe fades into a look of unbelief and impatience. We usually play golf scramble which means that everyone tees off and then everyone drops their ball at the best one and so on. If we didn't play that way, a nine hole course could take us three hours. At least for the first month of the season anyway. So what does everyone else have on the agenda for the weekend? Fun stuff I hope.
Maybe someday I'll put them on Click Away but for now I'm just gonna get on with life.
I'm GEEKED! I'm going golfing this Saturday! I've really got the itch. I've been talking about it for a couple of months now, you can even ask Colleen. There just isn't anything quite like it, you know, the feeling you get when you hit the ball just right and you know it. It takes off like a rocket right toward the green and everyone looks on in awe. Then of course it takes you twenty putts to get it in and that look of awe fades into a look of unbelief and impatience. We usually play golf scramble which means that everyone tees off and then everyone drops their ball at the best one and so on. If we didn't play that way, a nine hole course could take us three hours. At least for the first month of the season anyway. So what does everyone else have on the agenda for the weekend? Fun stuff I hope.




4 Comments:
I'm glad you get to enjoy swinging some woods & irons. Time to work the winter kinks out. I hope you have "a simply smashing time daaaling".
mini golf anyone?
I've never played "real" golf. Smacked some at a driving range once, but never on a course. Now that I'm "older" and never gone, I'll admit I'm a bit scared. Everyone expects a teen/pre-teen to look ridiculous on the greens, but not a 33 year old man, right? ;)
As for me, got the day off tomorrow. Going to the LC. Both my kids have their first soccer game of the season on Sat. If the weather is right, hoping to fly my kites. If there's lousey weather, I'll catch up on a couple of tiny projects.
Anna,
I hope this is not rude to use your blog as a platform for this question, and I apologize if it is. :)
If anyone interested, maybe next week, we could try a whirl at some mini-golf and maybe work our way up to regular golf. What do you all think? I know I would enjoy getting out and wacking around that little white ball!
Post a Comment
<< Home