Friday, September 08, 2006

Tub surround.

I have never been so irritated with a construction project as I was with this one.
We put our new tub surround in last night. The way it's designed has some major flaws. For instance, the center section has three shelves and some raised designs that looks like tile, so, the center section doesn't actually touch the wall . Now, tell me, how do they expect us to attach this piece to the wall? It doesn't even come close to the glue. We got it to stay up and then noticed that the top of the piece is crooked. It's like a half inch on one side and three-quarters on the other!
I have never written to a company before but I did last night and boy did I let them have it. I may rewrite it before I send it with a little more Christ-like attitude if you know what I mean.
It felt really good to vent on that paper though.
We didn't finish until 12:30 last night and we still have some caulking and tiling to do but at least we can take showers now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephenie said...

go girl!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home