Well, we are in McHenry, Il. at the Hampton Inn.
We went swimming last night until my toes looked like Raisins.
I made a friend named Tabitha, she is probably about five years old.
We shared our diving sticks with her and her brother in the pool and now she says "hi" whenever we see her in the halls or dining room. Adorable!
Our next stop is Spring Green, Wi. to go to House on the Rock and then on to Minnesota and the Mall of America. Oh yeah, I guess I should mention the Viking game. But, who cares about that right.
I don't know if there will be a computer at any of the other hotels so if I don't write again you'll know why.
It's such a luxury to have a computer at your fingertips and a bonus if it's fast.
I could get used to this.
Then again, I might never get anything else done if I did.
Until next time, Peace out!
We went swimming last night until my toes looked like Raisins.
I made a friend named Tabitha, she is probably about five years old.
We shared our diving sticks with her and her brother in the pool and now she says "hi" whenever we see her in the halls or dining room. Adorable!
Our next stop is Spring Green, Wi. to go to House on the Rock and then on to Minnesota and the Mall of America. Oh yeah, I guess I should mention the Viking game. But, who cares about that right.
I don't know if there will be a computer at any of the other hotels so if I don't write again you'll know why.
It's such a luxury to have a computer at your fingertips and a bonus if it's fast.
I could get used to this.
Then again, I might never get anything else done if I did.
Until next time, Peace out!




1 Comments:
hi anna, hope you are enjoying your vacation. school has started for me and i just finished my first week!
Post a Comment
<< Home