Saturday, November 05, 2005

Changes

As you can see I am doing some work on my spot. I got my new chatterbox installed, I rewrote my profile, added some links, and I enabled the pop-up comment box with word verification. Now I just need to get some interesting pics and I will be a happenin' spot. Two weeks from Monday I will be at a football game. Not just any game, but the GreenBay Packers VS. minnesota vikings in Green Bay! And I will be going with all four of my bros, the coolest guys around. It's gonna be awesome! Does it feel like November to anyone? I am having the hardest time getting into the swing of the holiday season. It just doesn't feel right. It feels like it is still September or something.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephenie said...

Yes this is getting to be an exciting spot! Yay for the link to me! I'm going to check out those strange facts. Post your pics from the game so I can pretend I sat on a hard bench in the cold watching 30 second increments of adrenalin filled action for 6 hours straight:)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I'd like to see a pic from the game of all of you on a bench (or in front of it) hollering for your team or teeth chattering, whichever the case may be! I tried to comment in your chatterbox but my home computer still says "no way". I asked my brother (not Chris), the one I know who knows these things, but he says "I don't know". Also - I like the results of your efforts on the blog!

8:52 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Thanks guys! And I will try to get some great pics for all of you to laugh at and enjoy.
That is just wierd that your computer at home won't let you chatter Colleen.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I asked my internet provider about it. They said "You can't do that from a residential account! You can however order webhosting for a small fee...

9:27 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Seems like a cop out to me. They just want more money.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home