Friday, May 12, 2006

?

*This post has been removed by the editor due to it's sensitive and secretive nature. Thank you*

101 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

...just what I was thinkin'!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Wow! :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Whaaaaattt??????:-))

10:42 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

anna! I thought we agreed we wouldn't use our secret language in public! what were you thinking?! someone might decifer it.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Secret language my left ear! She is just trying out for a spot in the new Muppets movie! Don't tell or the paparazzi will be hounding for months again!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

she just wants everyone to think it's a tryout for the muppets. i know differently.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

i feel better about this post. BUT, i think we should run a program that will check the entire internet to make sure that no one is using any decoder programs to crack that highly sensitive material earlier posted.

11:53 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Good idea.
I think we should also do back ground checks on all of our "friends" to make sure none of them are spies.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...deleted...and I had 1/2 of it decoded already.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

see! see!

1:35 PM  
Blogger anna said...

oops! sorry jeff, now we have to kill you.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Can't I switch over to the dark-side and work as a decoder for you and your team?

Or...I'll be a paparazzi security guard.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... you're good as dead. Just give up man. Trust me, I've seen this before. I'm sorry, I really liked you too. You might have time to skip town, but that won't help any, it will only delay the inevitable. It may even provoke their wrath. All you can do is gather up what dignity you may have left, and prepare to meet thy maker.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm going into hiding - life in the underground. Catch me if you can. I'll see you, but you won't see me. I'll know where you're at, but you won't know where I am. I'll be watching! Good Luck!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...and I'll hold the dvd's hostage. I don't have them, but I have connections. :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

That just might be your saving grace. You need to get a hold of those DVD's or you're a goner! (isn't that a wierd word-"goner",hmmm)

7:02 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Don't underestimate us Jeff!
That would be your biggest mistake!
Right Stephenie? ...Stephenie?
Hello?

7:15 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...record number of comments...plus one!!! :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Plus one more! Hee, Hee! I think this makes 20! Yeeessssssssssss. I think I just made blogging history.
"One small comment for man, I giant post for mankind!"

11:19 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

And .... 21!! This post has come of age! ;D

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

It is now eligible for free coffee at most restaurants!

7:33 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Ha Ha Ha
You guys are da bomb!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I won't be happy 'till it hits the 3-digit mark!! :)

Lets keep it alive!

10:31 AM  
Blogger anna said...

THREE DIGITS!!
WOW! I think it might just be possible. But we should do something to help it along.
I know! I'll move it up.
Brilliant! I'm sooooo brilliant.
Heeheehehehehe hahahahaha :))

7:03 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Thanks for moving it up!

This may help too.
New game..I leave an open ended comment then you add to it and leave your comment open ended also....Like the following:

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Today, I'm am so tired that I could..

7:35 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

..actually fall asleep while riding...

7:35 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...my unicycle in heavy traffic, in downtown...

8:51 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

... Grand Rapids. I just finished...

10:02 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...writing my supercool autoboigraphy and am taking it...

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...with me to Hollywood for my first...

12:59 PM  
Blogger anna said...

...meeting with the infamous Dr. Seuss who will...

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...read it live on NBC then FedEx it to...

6:27 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Rocky and Bullwinkle so they can tell you story to...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...the animaniacs, who will then...

10:17 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...present it to the President during the...

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...annual whitehouse ball where...

12:08 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...everyone who's anyone will be, including the cast of "LOST"...

2:32 PM  
Blogger anna said...

...except, my friends Jeff and Lisa won't be there because...

3:23 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

They will the Guests of Honor at the Holland Wood Clog Dancing Ball! They will be showing off their new dance called....

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

....the "kick me, then kiss me" dance which we'll also be performing on....

4:41 PM  
Blogger anna said...

...a special episode of LOST. However, that depends on...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...whether or not "The Others" will allow it. If they don't...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

....then Steph will have to create a distraction by flying to New York and singing...

7:24 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...the Seasame Street theme song in front of...

8:07 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

her little friend George. He likes to...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...fly over the heads of the audience...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...while carrying a large super-soaker filled with..

9:35 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...pickle juice that he sqirts on the audience and...

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...then has his secret accomplice sell wetwipes and perfume to raise money for their..

11:08 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...promotion of the new National Pogo Stick race...

11:36 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

from Austin, Texas to Broken Bowl, Alabama, home of the...

12:24 PM  
Blogger anna said...

...largest collection of chipped china in the world. Colleen said...

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...that she once had a large, valuable collection of chipped china herself, but sold it to...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Hank Williams Jr.'s 3rd cousin-13 times removed, best friends', next door neighbors', classmate in elementary's, wifes' uncle, who.....

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...just happened to be a great friend of Chris & Anna's and said that they...

9:20 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...would donate the collection to...

6:58 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...the Right to Life Aardvark Shelter and the...

7:18 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...only thing they needed to do first was to....

10:52 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...make sure the aardvarks passed the psychological test to determine...

5:39 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...if they have an ant phobia which could...

8:41 PM  
Blogger anna said...

...cause them to eat fruit and...

7:02 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...that would create a fruit shortage that would...

7:03 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...ultimitely lead to global warming and...

7:03 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

...after that we would all have to live in a ...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

..very small climate controlled apartment building. We'd then be forced to share...

9:52 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...the same bathwater, because...

2:22 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...due to global warming everyone's on water rations, so daily...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...cleansing rituals would be reduced to weekly cleansing rituals, which would cause...

6:15 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...perfume and cologne use to increase thereby...

6:27 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...giving everyone terrible headaches which would cause them to..

7:33 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...become irrational and possibly...

10:05 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...prone to hypnotic states of...

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...fear! During these "fear attacks" I'm sure people would ask Chris..

12:08 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...to counteract the irrationalness by describing their fears and so restoring the balance of rationalness. This would...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

If "Frogger" was used with grasshoppers instead of frogs, would people still want to play it or would they just call it...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

chris, are you breaking from the story? the if didn't seem to flow with the sentence above. it is supposed to be a continuous story ya know. Anna, anna, what are the rules here?!

10:50 PM  
Blogger anna said...

You both posted at the same time.
I've never seen that happen before.
I'll just add a comment that will continue from yours Stephenie. Chris already said that I could delete his.

6:19 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...bring harmony to all. But, Jeff mentioned...

6:21 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...that if chris continued to sneak around and post in the shadow of others...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...he would never fulfill his destiny of owning a private island where...

8:08 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...he and Anna, his new bride, find wild...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...exotic birds which lay golden eggs. They will...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...have the first two golden eggs melting down and formed into two beautiful wedding rings. The rest of the eggs will be made into...

8:47 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...paper weights that they are going to give to...

6:31 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...the cute little white mice who are really aliens from the planet Saturn intent on destroying earth. They plan on...

12:56 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

...going undercover into our secret government labs to...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

....figure out the secrets of cloning...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

...which will aid them in their plot to clone their DNA in human form and thus...

6:28 PM  
Blogger anna said...

...enable them to impersonate the one person who can help them take over the world and that is...

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...a wonderfully intelligen woman from Muskegon named Eleanor S. She will help take over the world by...

10:16 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...sending out invitations to...

8:40 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

all the Star Trek fans with 15...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...tattoos or less, inviting them to come to Anna and Chris' LOST-a-thon! If they don't attend...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

... we can take some hot dog thongs and gouge out...

5:34 AM  
Blogger anna said...

...the eyes of some rotten potatoes and force them to eat them untill they...

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...learn, like I just did, that hotdogs wear thongs! :>O If they get sick on the rotten potatoes, Chris will make them....

8:12 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Oops! I was supposed to fix that from thongs to tongs. My bad. It was a typo.
Hey! THIS MAKES 100 COMMENTS!
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH, YIPPEE, HURRAY, WHOOPIE, YESSSSS!!!
I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

...beg for mercy and then they will become our slaves and we will make them...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

...learn to do the polka dance with...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

....baby kosher dill pickles stuffed in each ear so that they can't hear all of the...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home