September 11th 2006
It's been five years today.
Let us not forget.
Let us not forget.
I honor our troops today.
I honor my country, I honor the men and women who have lived and died to make this a better place, who have fought for freedom.
My freedom, your freedom, their freedom.
May God continue to bless America.
Thank you Lord for the people who have served for justice.
Thank you for our President.
Thank you Lord for the people who have served for justice.
Thank you for our President.
Thank you for hope.
Amen.




3 Comments:
Amen!
i learned a few days ago that many of the firemen who were working rescue are now dying b/c of damage to their lungs. One fireman dying of lung cancer said yes he smokes, but smoking didn't put shards of glass in his lungs. For some reason they didn't have the firemen wearing the appropriate masks and things for the emergency.
I would still like to honor those who presently serve and those have served or have gave their life for this great country and our freedom.
Post a Comment
<< Home