Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Return

Well, it seems that some of our long lost bloggers have come home.
Welcome back Stephenie and Jeff!
I would fill you all in on the happenings since you've been away if there were any.
I know that my blog does not have enough technical prowess or interesting muses to keep the world interesting. Most people only visit my blog on their way to other blogs. No, it's O.K. I understand. I'm just saying that I'm grateful for the return of the true bloggers who keep all of us "wanna be's" in business.

I want to blog about exciting things and far off places but coupons and the grocery store are about as exotic as it gets during my normal week.
I'm thinking that people don't really care to read a blog about these things.
Maybe I should make up something.
An alternate reality. Yes! That's it.
Hahahahahahahaha... (that was a diabolical laugh in case you didn't know)
No longer will fiction and non-fiction be separate but they will collide into one GIGANTIC FUNNEL OF MAYHEM!!!!!
Hahaha...........HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Anna,

I'll admit, the alternate reality sounds quite interesting with a bit of fiction intertwined with reality....however....just for the record, let me state the following:

I alwyas enjoy reading your blogs, mostly due to the fact that they are so honest and realistic in nature. "Coupons and grocery stores" are the realities of day to day life. A bit of a breath of fresh air from the acting and drama of most blogs (including my own)! :)

Thanks for the welcome back...it's good to be home!

-jeff

8:27 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Thanks Jeff.
It's so nice to have such supportive friends.
Blogger buddies rock!!!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home