power outage
Our power went out tonight. I was in the basement about to login on the computer when every thing was plunged into complete darkness. It was eerily quiet as I groped my way along the hall and up the stairs to my room to find my flashlight and lantern. The only sound was the wind whistling in the windows and for one terrifying moment I felt as if I were being watched. It was just like a horror movie. I half expected someone to jump out and try to strangle me. Everything turned out O.K. I found the lantern and my brother Jason and I am still alive. I will have to remember not to forget that God is bigger than the boogie man!




3 Comments:
We didn't have any power outages but Killer paced back & forth half the night. I'm glad God kept you safe from the boogie man (I'd miss you!). Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Anna, You think you had a rough night?! My lights went out and I was in the bathroom. I went to get the flashlights in the bedroom and ran into the bird cages, then hit the wall!
You ONLY FRIEND (ha, ha), Anastasia
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....That is too funny! Hey, how did you get on my spot? Colleen linked me to you didn't she! She's gonna get a BIG what for on Monday! (just kidding)
Thanks for commenting. Hope to hear from you again.
YOUR only friend, Anna
Post a Comment
<< Home