Tuesday, November 08, 2005

When are they going to get here?!

I was hopping around to everyone's spots and no one has anything new to say. I get so disappointed when there isn't anything new to read. It makes me feel like a little kid again when we were waiting for company to arrive. I would wait by the window for any sign of their car and every time I would see headlights I would get excited only to be let down when they drove by. "When are they going to get here Mom?" "When they pull in the driveway." was her classic response. "Are they still coming?"I would ask. "As far as I know." she would say. So now I say to you, "When are you going to update your spot?" And you say, "When I do." "Hummph."

6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

i am here
I Am Here
I AM HERE!
And I updated my post:)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

My dad would say, "Hold your horses!" I'm here, but I haven't posted yet. I have a saved one in the works. I don't think I'll be able to post today because I have to get ready for math family night at a school in GR, study for the clep test on Fri, go to the Library for books for my Literature focus unit due monday, Find someone from another culture to interview before Wed., etc. etc. etc. Such is life! But hey, looks like I've just posted exclusively for you!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Whew Steph, I think I need a translator!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! you are super busy Steph.
Thanks for the personal blog just for me. I feel super special now!
When you get a chance for a breather give me a jingle and maybe we can get together.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

Ha, ha colleen!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

But Stephanie, what's a clep test? And what is tesselating a shape anyway? It's been bugging me since I read it on your blog awhile ago. My inquiring mind wants to know!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home