Mad Libs
Colleen and I have been doing Mad Libs at work and some of them have made us laugh so hard that we nearly fell off our chairs.
In case you don't know how it works, I'll tell you.
You start with a story that is missing some key words and then you ask someone to fill in the blanks with words of their own.Are you ready?
I need:
In case you don't know how it works, I'll tell you.
You start with a story that is missing some key words and then you ask someone to fill in the blanks with words of their own.Are you ready?
I need:
- 8 adjectives
- 10 nouns (not places)
- 2 adverbs
- Name of someone you know
- 2 exclamations




1 Comments:
Wow! I was so shocked to see a new post that for a minute I thought I was on someone else's blog!! Ok, here goes:
Adj: hot, cold, scatter-brained, wishy-washy, pathetic, feverish, skilled, idiotic.
N: boat, love, hate, lightbulb, chemist, intruder, washcloth, basket, watch, film.
Adv: skillfully, pathetically
person: Barak
Exclamations: Gadzooks!, Confound it!
This took a long time so don't disappoint me with my madlib. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home