Hello Everyone!
I just thought I would tell everyone that I'm still alive and kickin'
I haven't had anything to blog about unless you want to hear about my Christmas shopping. I'm almost done. I am waiting on one more paycheck and then I just have to make up my mind on a few ideas for some gifts. I think that's the hardest part, making up my mind. I bought a Veggie Tales CD a couple of months ago just for fun, yes, for myself, anyway I want to pass on this warning to anyone who is considering purchasing one: They are highly addictive tunes! You can get them unmercifully stuck in your head for days. Proceed with caution. Well, I think that's all for now. I hope everyone is doing well.
I haven't had anything to blog about unless you want to hear about my Christmas shopping. I'm almost done. I am waiting on one more paycheck and then I just have to make up my mind on a few ideas for some gifts. I think that's the hardest part, making up my mind. I bought a Veggie Tales CD a couple of months ago just for fun, yes, for myself, anyway I want to pass on this warning to anyone who is considering purchasing one: They are highly addictive tunes! You can get them unmercifully stuck in your head for days. Proceed with caution. Well, I think that's all for now. I hope everyone is doing well.




1 Comments:
Hi Anna. Hope you're having a great day. Finals are wrapping up and then I will be on a little break. :) that is a very happy thought for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home