I forgot to eat.
I have so many things to do and not very much time. My brother and sister-in-law are coming into town and due to a slight mishap are going to be here on Sunday morning instead of Saturday which buys a little time. I have to go grocery shopping tonight, go to work in the morning at six so I can be off by nine and home in time to go with Jason to the rental car company before nine thirty, then I am going to meet Stephenie for a little scrapbook shopping and coffee at ten-thirty, I am very much looking forward to that, then I have to go with Jason, Chris and Zack to shop again for food for our trip to Green Bay and when I get home I would like to clean my room and maybe get a start on the manicotti I am making for lunch on Sunday in honor of Chris, for his birthday which I am more than happy to do. (manicotti is reeeeally good!) Anyway, I have to go now, I still haven't had dinner and mom is waiting for me to take her to the store.




4 Comments:
We went, we saw, we conquered!
You got your pic to post! I love it! Thanks again for hanging out with me today, I had a good time.
You make the best manicotti in the world! You are the Ma'am!
Anna,
I want to say that I really appreciated you making my birthday "extra" special. I really like when we make dinner together. Aaaahhhhh.
Post a Comment
<< Home