I'm back
Sorry for so long a silence. My world is still not back to "normal" but I promised to write something happy and I will keep my promise. Please continue ,as I know you have, to pray for me when you think of me. That is all I will say. Now, here is a joke for you: An old man was driving down the road with his wife when he ran a stop sign, his wife didn't want to make him feel bad so she didn't say anything. Then he ran another one, she was startled but still kept quiet until he ran a third stop sign. She spoke up and said with a little panic in her voice, "Honey, did you realize that you just ran three stop signs!?" He said with surprise, " OH! I didn't know I was driving!" You can blame my Dad for that one. He told it this morning in church. Hee Hee Hee!




2 Comments:
Tee Hee that is funny! Its definitely better than the blonde joke! Your silence was unnerving. Let's get together this weekend. Friday is taken, but I really want to get together with you. You are important to me, my friend. I know we don't see each other as often any more, but you are still in my heart. Love'ya
I'll keep praying & I'll see you in the morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home