Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Anxiety

I am having an anxiety attack. I know the Word tells us to be anxious about nothing but as you know that is easier said than done. I don't want to be a complete downer today. I guess that means that I'm not going to write much. You know what they say, If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Just remember me in prayer today if you get a chance. Thanks. I hope everyone else is doing good. I will write something fun next time. Promise.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephenie said...

Wow, Anna sounds to me like you need to get away with your heavenly Father. It says be anxious for nothing, but in everything PRESENT your requests to God AND the peace of God which transcends all understanding will gaurd your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Phil.4:6&7). You need to put on some worship music, pull out every scripture that applies, and begin worshipping and quoting (aloud) the Word. Soak in His presence until the atmosphere around you (the spiritual realm) has been altered. Anxiety is Not acceptable! I tell it to go in the name of Jesus. I expose it for what it is: Harassment from the devil. As you do this, you will find a peace, probably one that you won't understand in the face of your circumstance, but you'll have it anyway because Father promises it. That is your anchor:)

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Steph. Your right. I am having a hard time believing that God has anything better for me. I am having a hard time trusting Him, believing Him. I fail.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I know how you feel Anna. Remember that until recently, I was in the same boat & feeling the same way. I'm sure God has something wonderful for you ahead, it's just that right now His hand is unseen. Proclaim the truth even though you don't feel it. I pray His grace over you and ask the Lord to comfort you and may you bask in His presence. Love you.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

We all fail Anna, but we get back up because that's what good soldiers do. We will continue to fail until we are in Heaven. That is why we need grace:) Good thing it never runs out.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home