Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brrrrr!

I just can't believe the difference one week can have on the weather. It was so cold this morning when I went out to brush off my car that it made my fingers hurt really bad. So bad in fact,I could barely use them to drive. I guess this means that the winter weather has begun in earnest. All I can say is double Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this keeps up, we'll need to make a snowman (or woman) to keep us company here at work. Or maybe not - I can see one of us coming in while it's still dark & being startled by the figure lurking outside!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

Anna, that's because you use your bare hands to clean off the car. They are called gloves, hon!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha. I had gloves on. I really did. And I used a brush. Whad da ya tink I am, a moron? Hee Hee! I am looking forward to tomorrow. See ya then.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home