Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Packers 2005

This shot shows how close we were to the field, it was awesome!!!! There were over 70,000 people at the game.
Here is Brett Favre walking back after warm-ups.
This is my good friend Chris D. before the game. I can't believe he wore his Viking hard hat to the game. He got some teasing but managed to find a few comrade simpletons or fellow loons or whatever you call Viking fans.
Here we all are before the game. We were about two hours early so we got a brat and chilled out, literally. All in all, we had a great time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it. Thanks for the pics and comments Anna - I almost feel like I was there! I'm glad you had a good time.:) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Stephenie said...

I guess you can now be classified as a hardcore fan! You cheesehead, you. Looks like you had some awesome seats. I wonder if you were on TV? The pictures turned out great. I am enjoying them from the comfort of my warm house!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home