Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ice Day

So there I was sitting at the computer at work getting ready to record the deposit when in comes my boss Ron and he's like "You should go home." So I'm like "Oh...O.K." And he's like "The roads are getting really bad." So I totally start getting my stuff together and putting stuff away and then he's like "I scraped off your car and I'll start it for ya if you want." so I'm like oh my gosh "O.K." Is he like the coolest boss ever or what. And then he's like "You can enter you regular hours too." which totally means that he's gonna pay me for going home. Is that awesome or what! Like Ron and Kelley are totally the most rad people ever. So now I'm at home and I'm so totally bored, know what I mean? Totally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephenie said...

Wow! That is so totally like...rad! I can tell you are just so dialed in. I'm like totally thinking about not going to class tonight, cause it is way gonna freeze, and I so totally don't want to get in an accident. Ya know what I mean?! Totally!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does sound like Ron & I've never had a boss like him. I agree - he's great. I'm glad he sent you home Anna. I called & wondered what happened to you. I was going to tell you how it went. The roads are bad. I'm at my sister's house now. I'll call you tomorrow and fill you in. Enjoy your night. See ya.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home