error 500
my bLog Is expErienCinG TecHniCal difIculTies.
I cAn't lOoK at iT. It WoN't leT mE.
iF yoU Can seE mY blOg, pLeaSe teLl mE if thEre iS anyThinG neW.
ThAnkS.
I tHink ThE ProBLeM miGht bE ToO manY VisiToRs tO my SitE.
I'M sO pOpUlar ThaT tHe SerVer cAn't SuPorT It.
I trIEd PutTinG a CouNteR on MY siTe, bUt tHe fiRsT daY It wAs aLrEadY iN tHe MilLiOns aNd I gOt An e-maIL TeLlinG Me ThaT tHeY hAd tO StOp CounTinG Or ThErE ComPUtErs WoUlD ShUt-DoWn.
I cAn't lOoK at iT. It WoN't leT mE.
iF yoU Can seE mY blOg, pLeaSe teLl mE if thEre iS anyThinG neW.
ThAnkS.
I tHink ThE ProBLeM miGht bE ToO manY VisiToRs tO my SitE.
I'M sO pOpUlar ThaT tHe SerVer cAn't SuPorT It.
I trIEd PutTinG a CouNteR on MY siTe, bUt tHe fiRsT daY It wAs aLrEadY iN tHe MilLiOns aNd I gOt An e-maIL TeLlinG Me ThaT tHeY hAd tO StOp CounTinG Or ThErE ComPUtErs WoUlD ShUt-DoWn.




1 Comments:
that's what happens when you start posting frequently. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home