Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Golf MANIA!!!

Yesterday was the Golf outing for the Muskegon Rescue Mission. Chris and I played 36!! holes with Colleen and Ed. (a friend of my husband and I) Today I am stiffer than a two-by-four!
My face got reeeeally red too. But, we had a great time and we did pretty good.
The funniest moment of the day has to be when Ed hopped into the cart while Chris and I stood and watched. We waited for him to realize that he was in the WRONG cart. You should have seen the look on his face when he realized it! Chris and I died laughing! We probably should have said something but it was just pure classic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I am pretty stiff too, but that was the funnest and the best I think I've ever played. They say that the worst day on the golf couse always beats a good day in the office! :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Amen.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Ooooo, me too on the stiff & sore but it sure was fun!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home