Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stickers, no scratch and sniff : (

I have recently become a part of the Facebook generation.
This site bugs me.
It makes me feel like a first grader trading stickers with my friends.
"I'll give you a chocolate cupcake if you give me a little green patch!"
It lacks depth. It's impersonal.
How am I supposed to know what is really going on in the lives of my friends by sending them a virtual hug? or an e-card?
So, why am I a member of four different blog sites?
To stay connected of course!
I will continue to trade my "stickers" and add to my friends list and blurb about nothing
so I can be counted in the technical generation.
(If you read this and you are a Facebook member, don't stop sending me stickers, they make me fell important even if they are silly. Must be the child within.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home