Baby Shower
My baby shower was last Thursday and it was wonderful.
I can't believe how many women came.
Robin coordinated it for me and she did such a great job.
She is an amazing friend.
I am blessed by the people God has put in my life.
Little Bethany has so many cute outfits, I can't wait to try them all on.
We worked in the nursery today and it's just about done.
It looks so cute with the lady bugs. Very girly.
Only seven more weeks...
I can't believe how many women came.
Robin coordinated it for me and she did such a great job.
She is an amazing friend.
I am blessed by the people God has put in my life.
Little Bethany has so many cute outfits, I can't wait to try them all on.
We worked in the nursery today and it's just about done.
It looks so cute with the lady bugs. Very girly.
Only seven more weeks...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home